Translate This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First week of classes pushed back!

Hello teachers.

Well the first week of classes has been pushed back to May 17th.
That will give you a good opportunity to prepare your lessons and
classroom.

Several teachers have expressed an interest in my classroom
displays, so I will post them here under the "other resources"
tab. Below are 2 links to the official BCC/IEP website where my displays
can be seen. (photo credit: Kun Kosum)

 http://www.bcc.ac.th/BCC2009/sub_menu/IEP-Primary/Site/Pictures_2009_2010/Pages/Our_classrooms_in_the_new_building.html#11

http://www.bcc.ac.th/BCC2009/sub_menu/IEP-Primary/Site/Pictures_2009_2010/Pages/Our_classrooms_in_the_new_building.html#12

Some of my materials are in different formats that are not readable
on this site, so just send me an email at: darrylsalter@hotmail.com
and I can send it to you.

We all know the computers at work are not fully operational
so maybe we can share resources by email and other means
to get some of your work done.

Happy decorating!

T. Darryl


No comments:

Post a Comment